1.09.2009

Call Me Crazy...

My obsession over something hasn't been this enormous since Titanic, and the pang of jealousy my friend and I felt when we discovered a girl much more clever than ourselves had come up with the screen name "RoseDawson" (I really can't even make this up)

But after a very obsessive-compulsive addiciton to the Twilight Saga I decided I want to feel 14 again! So, I've done a little research and found this fan-freakin-tastic website.

My girlfriends and I have been talking about a get-away for just us three (don't judge me, so I only have two friends) and I'm seriously considering putting Forks, Washington on the table. I mean La Push looks nice enough for three 20-somethings to sit on the beach and watch the sunset. So it may be a little colder than the Caribbean that we've talked about. I'm sure we could handle it. We're New Yorkers for crying out loud!

I'm going to try with all the conniving and persuasive tricks I have up my sleeve to get a trip to Forks.

All I want to know is who's coming with me?


(photo via Forks Forum)


1 comment:

  1. LOL this is way too funny Nicole. Chris was like why the hell do you like those books so much?? I tried to explain it to him and said I haven't been this obsessed about something since Titanic. So we are on the same boat, the same exact sinking boat. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete