2.25.2010

Vajazzling, It's Exactly What You Think It Is

My first reaction to vajazzling? WTF?

Jennifer 'Loser' Hewitt talks about vajazzling with George Lopez on his talk show, and if I wasn't violently disgusted by both of them, I would show you the clip. But I'm not going to, so you can see it here. Apparently this is what she does to cheer herself up. I'm beginning to understand maybe why she doesn't have any bling on her hand... because it goes to her vagina!

First things first. If you are waxing your vag to make it smooth, why in the hell would you then have tiny little crystals glued (yes I said glued!) onto you? I'm sure if you wait a few days after you shave and then spray the nubbins with some silvery stuff, you'd get the same-ish effect.


This chick (in the picture above) Bryce Gruber, decided that since she's had a hospital room full of people take stock of her goods while giving birth, then why not have a camera crew along for an informational documentation of vajazzling? Another lady with the bling in the wrong place...

I'm deeply interested in what a man, any man (well, maybe not a gay man, sorry boys not for this one) thinks about this....

Seriously... I'm dying to know

No comments:

Post a Comment