6.11.2009

Miss California FAIL

Fake tits and a fake personality will only take you so far and no one knows this better than [former] Miss California, Carrie Prejean.

Trump fired her ass, and the best part of this is she found out about her dethroning from Billy Bush on his morning talk show:


Billy Bush broke the news to Prejean on Wednesday afternoon when he called her for Access Hollywood and "The Billy Bush Show."

"We've just found out from Keith Lewis, your executive director there, that it's official, they have put out a statement and you have been fired," Bush said.

"Well, that's the first that I know about that, Billy," Prejean said.

"Really?" he continued.

"Yeah. I was just talking to my lawyer and I just got a phone call from you and I've gotten some text messages saying 'Hey, is this really true?' and I said, 'True about what?' and they said, 'That you've been fired.' And I started to laugh because everyone's been cooperating and everyone's been getting along so well," she said. "This is the first that I've heard of it. This is funny to me. I have no idea what's going on."



-Quote via Yahoo.com



My thoughts? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bitch.



No comments:

Post a Comment