6.03.2009

I'm Back!!!!!!

Nicky, where the fuck have you been for the past few months??

Going freakin' insane! But alas my dedicated followers I am back in action, for I have missed all the cynicism and and ridicule I place within this world.

So let me begin with....

John & Kate
Yeah I'm going there, deal with it. Hey Gosselins, guess what, it's obvious to the world that John cheated and Kate is having no part of it, so just come out and say it. John you're a douche for cheating with a 23 year old and partying at a college bar and Kate, you're too controlling for life itself so relax a little (I do have to admit I'm still on team Kate.) Little Gosselin kids; you're adorable.

Eminem
If you're attempting a comeback, you gotta reinvent yourself. This ain't 1999 anymore Em so stop sounding like that same old lame ass white boy. Slim Shady, please sit down.

'nuf said

The Real Housewives of New Jersey
I'm addicted. Thank you.




Bitches

1 comment:

  1. thank god you're back.

    I almost jumped off a cliff, but got a milkshake instead...

    ReplyDelete