3.08.2009

Give Me... Movie Reviews!

Ok, so I'm a little behind on this one but I finally got around to seeing Twilight and boy was I let the f*** down!

WHAT?!

Ok, I get it. I know that movies are NEVER as good as the book, so I sat down to watch this move with that in mind. While the movie as a whole is expected to not be up to par, the acting totally sucked vampire balls. Rob Pattinson, you were fine. Kristen Stewart - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Not only do you bring no personality to Bella, you don't ever stop twitching!

What do you have turrets? An eyelash in your eye? Some weird twitching disease? What is wrong with you?

And would it kill you to be somewhat interesting in an interview? You bore me to sleep and are awfully obnoxious for someone so uninteresting. There should have been talk of recasting you instead of soon-to-be gay man idol Taylor Lautner. Although they should have replaced Taylor with this guy. Or this one.

Serisouly Kristen, a student in an acting 101 class at community college could act circles around you....... literally.

Oh and the director, Catherine Hardwick - thank you for not coming back for New Moon! Did you shoot this on a Handicam? Was that the reason for all the weird angles and sometimes shaky feeling?


I doubt I'll be watching New Moon when it comes out.


3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA you know I completely agree with all of the above, except for one thing - there is absolutely no way you will be able to resist seeing New Moon! haha who are you kidding?! give me... EDWARD CULLEN!


    Love,
    Debbie (Rob Pattinson's REAL girlfriend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DOUBT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAN'T RESIST WATCHING IT! team edward! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fucking dumb. Your also just jealous.

    ReplyDelete