4.09.2010

Just Call Yourselves Iranian!

WTF?

Maybe it's because I'm a New Yorker, and here, people are straight up with their nationality. Maybe it's because I can only picture the big creepy pierced guy from the movie 300, but when someone says they're Persian, I don't fucking get it. Why?

Serisously, please enlighten me.

The first time I went out to LA and someone told me they were Persian I stopped, looked around, and then realized I wasn't in the Middle East in 550 BCE

Anyway, to make matters worse (as if not tying yourself to your 'motherland' by hiding behind some cat name isn't bad enough) MTV is making the Persian Version of the Jersey Shore.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

"Persians" and Guidos are exactly the same!
They both dress like bejeweled douchedicks.
The chicks always have straight black hair that's much too long and they wear too much make-up.
They all drive Beamers and Benzs
They are all way too proud.
Here's a tip for both Persians and Guido's alike:
If you think you're so down with being Italian or Iranian, go back to the country from where your ancestors are. See what they think of you.

1 comment: