3.05.2010

What's a Haiku You Ask?

Well I'll tell you....

It's a poem. Three lines. First line 5 syllables, second line 7 syllables and third line 5 syllables.
5-7-5.


"But Nicky, this isn't funny" you say


I know. I'm just making a point, a very important point. That point is: just because you are a professor, does not mean that you are always correct. And when I am right, don't tell me I am wrong. That said here is my story from my Cognitive Psychology class this morning:

Freiden-douche: What's a haiku?
Nicky: It's a three line poem whose syllables are 5-7-5
Freiden-douche: Actually it's 7-5-7
Nicky: I don't think so
Freiden-douche: Actually it is, I know. I write haiku, and am trying to get them published, so...

So, so maybe they're not published because you are WRONG! Geeze you weird artificial intelligence robot-loving, creepy eye starring, looks-like-a-thin-Ben-from-LOST; do your research:
Here's a haiku just for you Freiden-douche:

Oh what do you think
That you know how to haiku?
I don’t think you do

(Check out those syllables bitch)

1 comment:

  1. Well said lol. You should leave a Post-It on his desk with the link to your site on it lol!

    ReplyDelete